Hi, Welcome to TeamWorks Multisport Training. Located in Fairhope, AL. Coach Michelle Smith and Coach Will Smith have been coaching triathletes on the Gulf Coast since 2009. We train about 50 athletes per year in groups or individual setting– Group training includes Eastern Shore Masters Swimming (a USMS club), Tortugaman Triathlon Club (USA Triathlon sanctioned club), Grandman Triathlon Camp (USA triathlon sanctioned camp to prepare for the Grandman Triathlon in Fairhope), and various other swim clinics and team events.
Check our weekly training calendar–http://fairhopetriathlete.com/training-calendar and shoot me an firstname.lastname@example.org if you’d like to join us. If you are looking for specific instruction to improve your swim, bike, run or triathlon performance, you may hire me as your coach. TeamWorks Multisport Training offers customized triathlon training programs to meet your race goals, or one-on-one sessions if you’re looking to improve a specific sport- swim, bike or run. TeamWorks athletes automatically join the Tortugaman Triathlon Club as part of your set-up fees.
COACHED GROUP TRAINING works a couple of different ways:
1) TEAM TRAINING- small groups of 2-5 athletes working towards a similar goal or race can hire the coach remotely or in person. You’ll receive a semi-customized training program delivered online via Training Peaks, plus train with the coach once a week at a mutually convenient time. You’ll receive daily workout specifics on swimming, biking and running including progressive challenges based on your training results.
2)Throughout the year TeamWorks and Tortugaman Club offers training camps or clinics for local races such as the Grandman in Fairhope, Brett Robinson Alabama Coastal in GulfShores, or SRI TRI (Santa Rosa Island sprint tri) in Pensacola. Camps are accomplished via online training instructions plus weekly training meetings to perform and discuss specifics regarding your upcoming triathlon race.
COACHED INDIVIDUAL / CUSTOMIZED is also available:
1) TAILORED & PREMIUM PLANS- We can work together towards your specific race goal (Sprint distance to Ironman) based on your particular level of skill, with a training program designed exclusively for you. Your paces and performance results are factored into each days swim, bike or run workout. Depending on your chosen race and current fitness level, program time frames range from 8 weeks to 26 weeks, or program your entire season from January to December.
2) ONE-ON-ONE TRAINING- Another option for individualized training is a face-to face workout session (45min – 1hr) to improve swim, biking or run mechanics, economy and technique. Individual coached sessions can be purchased as a package of 3, 5, 7 or 10.
3) As part of your program ‘set-up’ we’ll do a one-time PERFORMANCE EVALUATION of your current fitness/skill level, plus swim, bike, and run technique analysis. It is necessary to do benchmark testing in all 3 sports, which include video analysis, and feedback on areas of improvement. This PERFORMANCE EVALUATION can also be purchased as a stand-alone assessment. $95 is an annual fee for approx. 2hr session.
TEAMWORKS MULTISPORT TRAINING
Customized Race-specific pkgs.
Online instruction calendar delivered via Training Peaks
CUSTOMIZED to your race goal or sport specific performance goal
TeamWorks athletes included on TORTUGAMAN Club roster
COACHED GROUP TRAINING
SMALL TEAM BUILDING ~ 12 WEEK V-CAMPS ~ WEEKEND Race course CAMPS
Elevate & Encourage others!
MEMBERSHIP TERMS & CONDITIONS:
- All coached athletes create a free basic account, linked to Coach Michelle, on Training Peaks www.trainingpeaks.com.
- Must meet minimum physical requirements (in swimming, cycling & running) and sign ‘Informed consent/Hold harmless’ agreement.
- ‘Physicians Release to Exercise’ is also included in registration paperwork.
- Endurance athletes training for Half or Full Ironman distance must choose Premium or Premium Plus level of coaching, due to more extensive planning.
- All coached athletes are responsible for scheduling all in person training weekly or monthly.
- Payment is due and payable upon receipt on the same date each month thereafter, per your start date, as long you are in training. Payments are considered late after 10 days and are assessed a 10% late fee after 10th of the month. Training Peaks instructions may be suspended as necessary. (**Injuries and extenuating circumstances reviewed on a case by case basis.)
- To officially discontinue TeamWorks training please give 30 days notice in writing.
- Team discounts @ Fairhope Fitness24 gym, Team Tri Kits, Xterra wetsuits, Karbon Speed racing wheels & other sponsor and local retailer deals are available to TeamWorks athletes upon request. Or see up to date offers @ fairhopetriathlete.com/partners.
- TeamWorks offers athlete referral credits of $25 towards future training when you refer another athlete who registers for training the same year.